Defense Against Probation Violations
Probation Violation Lawyer in Santa Rosa - (707) 418-5352
If you have been accused of violating the terms of your probation, you
need to hire an aggressive and experienced Santa Rosa probation violation
attorney. We want you to understand just how serious this charge can be.
You could be facing new penalties and possibly jeopardize the original
terms of your previous sentence. At the
Law Offices of Evan E. Zelig, we are dedicated to delivering results-oriented and aggressive
criminal defense against charges of probation violations.
Why Choose Our Probation Violation Attorney?
- Thousands of criminal cases handled with proven results
- 10+ years of criminal law experience
- Client-centered service and aggressive advocacy
- 24/7 availability to answer the phone and speak with you
We are prepared to put in the necessary time and work to make sure that
you do not suffer revocation of your probation or be sent back to jail.
There are numerous defenses available, and we will work closely with you
to create a defense strategy centered on your unique situation.
Set up a
to discuss your probation violation charges.
Examples of Probation Violations
Probation violations can include a number of actions or inactions, such as:
- Failing to report to your probation officer on a specific schedule
- Not undergoing regular drug and alcohol testing on a random basis, or failing
- Getting into any legal trouble with law enforcement
- Committing any other crimes, minor or otherwise
- Not attending court-ordered counseling or classes
Depending on the exact situation you are faced with, we will put together
an individualized plan of action for you. We will review the probation
violation charges, question whether a violation was committed, and provide
convincing reasons for your actions. Keeping you out of jail is our priority.
Request Your No-Cost Consultation Today
Unfortunately, law enforcement and the courts look down on probation violations.
For this reason, alleged violations do not always need to be proven beyond
a reasonable doubt. This is why it is so important to have an attorney
to represent your best interests.
We take calls 24/7.
Call us today at (707) 418-5352!