Santa Rosa Gang Crime Defense Attorney
Hard-Hitting Defense - (707) 418-5352
It is illegal under California law to actively participate in a criminal street gang. Beyond the crime of gang participation itself, if law enforcement has reason to believe that a felony was committed in association with a criminal street gang, then the prosecutor may add additional charges or enhancements on top of the underlying offense. Being convicted of a felony with a gang enhancement can turn a short prison sentence into a long one, up to even a life sentence.
Why Choose Our Santa Rosa Gang Crime Defense Lawyer?
- Proven track record in 1,000s of criminal cases
- Voted into the 2015 list of Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠
- Aggressive, client-dedicated representation
- Available 24/7 to take calls and provide legal answers
Prosecutors in California take gang offenses and gang related crimes very seriously. Most District Attorney's offices have special departments and prosecutors assigned to prosecute gang-related offenses and people they believe are gang members. It is important to have an aggressive Santa Rosa criminal defense lawyer fighting for you in court against these gang allegations! We are ready to answer your call any time of day or night.
You need aggressive defense. Call (707) 418-5352 to request a FREE consult today.
Vigorously Defending All Gang-Related Charges
The broader heading of gang related offenses covers a wide variety of criminal charges. No matter how serious or complicated your charges, we will zealously defend you.
We are able to handle many different types of gang crime issues for clients, including:
- Drug crimes (possession, sales, trafficking, manufacturing)
- Weapons charges (gun possession, assault with a firearm or deadly weapon)
- Violent crimes (murder, attempted murder, robbery, assault, kidnapping)
- Property crimes (carjacking, burglary, theft, vandalism, graffiti / tagging)
Many gang-related felony offenses might also be prosecuted under California's Three Strikes laws. The Law Offices of Evan E. Zelig, P.C. is ready to take on all types of gang-related offenses, including those falling under the three strikes laws. Benefit from our 24/7 phone availability and results-oriented counsel today. We are prepared to do whatever it takes to help you get your charges dropped, reduced, or dismissed.
You can reach our office at (707) 418-5352.