Don’t Panic Amidst This Pandemic
Around the globe, people are being forced to alter their lifestyles to ease the spread of COVID-19. Luckily, our attorneys here at the Law Offices of Evan E. Zelig, P.C. are afforded the opportunity to use online and technological resources to conduct “business as usual.” Despite these turbulent times, we have all the tools needed to pursue your case and proudly uphold our duties around the clock.
The only thing that we must temporarily sacrifice is face-to-face interaction with you. But we are now conducting all meetings via telephone and video conferencing to allow you access to our guidance, advocacy and proactive support virtually.
Our team is determined as ever to ease your stress, especially in the wake of courthouse closures and case suspensions throughout Sonoma County.
There’s a surprising number of benefits to our temporary use of phone and video conference meetings:
- We are available 24/7 to discuss your case and answer any questions you may have
- These meetings can be held from the comfort of your own home
- You will save the time you would normally spend traveling to our office
- It is more than likely you will experience increased collaboration on your case
- Our team will be able to respond to you faster
- Together, we are saving lives and slowing the spread of the coronavirus
Do not be discouraged at the thought of what could happen to your legal case during this unprecedented time. In fact, it is urgent to move forward with your case now to avoid backfire down the road. Imagine how overwhelmed county courthouses will be when they reopen, do you want to risk even more delays to your case?
Our aggressive team of professional negotiators have the knowledge and skillset it takes to serve justice to your case. Let us help you navigate these tough times by calling (707) 418-5352 to schedule your virtual meetings, or contact us online now.